Good morning Clockhouse
That time has finally come to say...
WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!
We are very much looking forward to seeing you all back at school bright and early tomorrow. It has been a long 8 weeks coming, but the day we have all been thinking about for so long is only 1 sleep away!
I know many of the children (and the parents) will be excited to get back to it tomorrow, but worry, nerves and anxiety are only normal. Once we are back to it, I am sure it will be like we have never been away. If there is anything you think we need to know prior to the return please do communicate this via Dojo.
Please remember the times for arrival and pick up. As I have said these are all the same except for a very slight change to Year 4.
As I have said in a number of my communication, as a staff body we will do all we can to keep the children, you and ourselves safe but we do need your help. Below is set out how you can help us and I really do ask for your support and cooperation with this:
- Please ensure that you do not send the children to school if they or anyone in the household have any Covid symptoms.
- Please wear masks when waiting to come onto the school site and on the school site (unless exempt).
- Please ensure that when queuing to get on site, you maintain a social distance and you do not push into queues.
- Please continue to move when dropping off and picking up.
- Please do not hang around at the school gates after drop off and pick up.
- Please stick to the rules outside of school as per the Government expectations.
If your child has an asthma pump and/or any medication that they usually have at school, please can we ask that this is given to us on Monday. Please do remember to check that it has not expired.
Look out for our welcome back video being posted this afternoon!
All that leaves me to say is a huge well done and thank you for all you have done during the last 8 weeks to support the children and the school, we cannot wait to take over the reins.
Welcome back Clockhouse!
As always we thank you for your continued support in all we do.
Have a good week everyone!
Stay safe everyone