We certainly had another good week at school. Your children continue to be fabulous but it would be remiss of me not to thank our incredible staff team for all that they are doing at the time! I am sure you will agree we are very lucky to have them all and they continue to do all they can to make it the best possible school experience for the children and families despite the considerable restrictions we all have to work to!
Well done to all those who took part in Comic Relief and helped us raise money for this worthwhile charity. I will of course communicate the final amount with you in due course. Everyone certainly looked fabulous in red.
Help us, help you!
As I have said regularly, as a staff body we will do all we can to keep the children, you and ourselves safe but we do need your help. Below is set out how you can help us and I really do ask for your support and cooperation with this:
- Please ensure that you do not send the children to school if they or anyone in the household have any Covid symptoms.
- Please wear masks when waiting to come onto the school site and on the school site (unless exempt).
- Please ensure that when queuing to get on site, you maintain a social distance and you do not push into queues.
- Please continue to move when dropping off and picking up.
- Please do not hang around at the school gates after drop off and pick up.
- Please stick to the rules outside of school as per the Government expectations.
- Please think carefully about how you are queuing to ensure that there is still room to walk along the pavement.
Should you get a Lateral Flow (Rapid) Test or a PCR Test?
If your child or anyone in your household has Covid symptoms - a cough, temperature or a loss / change to taste or smell you must all isolate and get a PCR test. A PCR test is for people with symptoms. A number of parents have been getting LFT tests (the ones they do at the Collier Row Library or the ones that can be ordered for families who live with school age children). These are ONLY for asymptotic testing (people without symptoms) to help reduce the spread of the virus. As a school we cannot accept LFT results as proof that your child is negative if they have Covid symptoms.
Japan do not forget that you have a non-uniform day on Tuesday as your reward for getting 100% attendance for the week. Well done to you all!
Letters that went out last week:
The following letters went out last week:
OCA Easter Egg Roll
Have a good week everyone!
Stay safe team Clockhouse!