It was so lovely to welcome you all back to school. To see the playgrounds full and the school come to life was just wonderful and made us realise how much we have missed this. The children were absolute superstars last week and we are all looking forward to more of the same next week!
As I have said in a number of my communication, as a staff body we will do all we can to keep the children, you and ourselves safe but we do need your help. Below is set out how you can help us and I really do ask for your support and cooperation with this:
- Please ensure that you do not send the children to school if they or anyone in the household have any Covid symptoms.
- Please wear masks when waiting to come onto the school site and on the school site (unless exempt).
- Please ensure that when queuing to get on site, you maintain a social distance and you do not push into queues.
- Please continue to move when dropping off and picking up.
- Please do not hang around at the school gates after drop off and pick up.
- Please stick to the rules outside of school as per the Government expectations.
We have had a number of parents talk to us about the children's safety when walking down Lynwood Drive whilst Reception and Year 1 parents are queuing and waiting to come onto the site. Due the pavement being quite narrow, please can we ask the parents and children queue away from the road edge in order to allow pavement space for others to walk on and ensure they do not have to walk in the road. Thank you in advance for your support and your help for our whole community.
Do not forget that Mrs Overton has entered Clockhouse into the national wide Sumdog contest following our huge success last time. The contest started on Friday and will finish next Thursday 18th March at 8pm. Help us do as well as we can and get answering those questions! Good luck everyone!
On Friday we will be supporting Comic Relief, please remember that for a small donation we ask that the children come to school dressed in something red or with red on.
Letters that went out last week:
The following letters went out last week:
OPAL (Outdoor Play and Learning)
Have a good week everyone!
Stay safe team Clockhouse!