‘Working and Learning together to be the best that we can be’
What We Value
At Clockhouse we are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence for all our children. We recognise that they all learn at different rates and and have a range of individual talents. Learning is carefully planned to take this into account and ensure that each child works hard and achieves their best.
Our School Ethos and Aims
- To enable all children, members of the school and the wider community to contribute to school life
- To promote high standards and provide the opportunity for all to achieve their full potential
- To encourage a sense of self worth and confidence empowering children to fulfill a contributing role in society
- To create a diverse and challenging learning environment in which our children are cared for and feel safe
- To provide Leadership and Management which focuses on raising standards and promoting the personal development and well being of all members of the school community
At Clockhouse Primary we ensure that our school aims are embedded in all aspects of school life and that our vision statement and aims are pursued in everything that we do!
'Classrooms provide attractive and supportive learning areas and the school grounds are large and interesting.'
'Parents and carers are overwhelmingly pleased with what the school provides for their children.'
Ofsted May 2016